Glen Day(Small Business Owner and President of the Restaurant Industry Support Group Gold Coast)
Glen Day is the Director of Aruba Pty Ltd and has 30 years’ experience as owner/operator of 6 restaurants in the Hospitality Industry.
Glen is currently the Owner of the following restaurants on the Gold Coast;
- Pancakes in Paradise, Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta
- Montezuma’s Surfers Paradise
- The Aztec Broadbeach, Coolangatta & Forster
- The Aztec Factory Burleigh Heads
- Current President of the Restaurant Industry Support Group Gold Coast
- Owner of Cowbell Digital Music and Bluehawk Films
Glen has 30 years owning and operating on a day to day basis various small businesses on the Gold Coast.
Past Qld State Board Member Restaurant and Catering Association
Past President Gold Coast Restaurant and Catering Association
Appointed to Small Business Association of Australia Advisory Board