The SBAA Ambassador Program is an exciting initiative that will see well credentialled individuals appointed as official SBAA Ambassadors in designated local areas nationwide.
SBAA Ambassadors functions will include:
- Being the official local SBAA representative
- Providing Support and Advice to Chapter Members
- Facilitating and nurturing business opportunities for Chapter Members
- Being the Advocate for the local MSME’s community
- Building their own Chapter of Members within their designated area
- Being responsible for public comment on issues affecting MSME’s in the local community.
- Providing feedback to the SBAA on the issues effecting their members so the SBAA can properly advocate for them at State and Federal Government Level
- Assist MSME’s to grow both professionally and personally
Ambassadors are provided with full support to help them build their Chapter and local profile as well as full authority to represent the Small Business Assocaition of Australia (SBAA).
To register your interest please complete the contact form below