Leading in the Innovation Age Workshop
Date(s) - 25/10/2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Royal on the Park
Become the kind of leader and influencer who creates more productive and effective teams and environments.
This workshop gives you a clear understanding of what it takes to lift morale and increase buy-in with your team and others you work with.
The Innovation Age of the Twenty First century requires a new style of leader who can effectively harness the valuable skills and talents of their people.
- Improve staff morale productivity & engagement;
- Overcome barriers to change;
- Harness untapped potential;
- Collaborative teamwork;
- Maintain relevance and competitiveness in a rapidly changing world; and
- Help make your organisation future ready
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and leaders at all levels;
- Emerging leaders;
- Team leaders;
- Organisational influencers;
- CEOs, Directors and GMs; and
- Anyone who aspires to reinvent themselves
DATE: Thursday 25th October
TIME: 1:00am – 4:00pm
VENUE: Royal on the Park. 152 Alice St. Brisbane CBD. Terrace Room.
COST: Early Bird till 21st September $310 + GST
Standard registration $390 + GST
To find out more or to Register click the link below