Date(s) - 21/09/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Whether you are an SME, non-profit or a social enterprise you must have a digital strategy in place. If you need help to get your digital and social media right, make sure you join this workshop.
In this masterclass you learn how to identify your voice; develop personas; set objectives along the conversion funnel; develop a content plan, and engage with your audience. If you’re operating on a shoe-string budget, but still want to achieve significant results then this masterclass if for you.
- Applying the 5-step digital marketing process
- Segmentation and persona techniques
- Developing objectives along a conversion funnel
- Converting prospects into clients
- Producing engaging content on a shoe-string budget
Date: Friday, 21 September 2018, Brisbane
Time: 9:00 am –16:00 pm
Location: Griffith University, Southbank Campus, Building 06 Room 2.02 (The Ship Inn)
Catering: Full day catering included