Date(s) - 17/08/2018 - 21/09/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Whether you are an SME, non-profit or a social enterprise you must have a digital strategy in place. If you need help to get your digital and social media right, make sure you join this workshop.
In this masterclass you learn how to identify your voice; develop personas; set objectives along the conversion funnel; develop a content plan, and engage with your audience. If you’re operating on a shoe-string budget, but still want to achieve significant results then this masterclass if for you.
- Applying the 5-step digital marketing process
- Segmentation and persona techniques
- Developing objectives along a conversion funnel
- Converting prospects into clients
- Producing engaging content on a shoe-string budget
Date: Friday, 17 August 2018, Gold Coast
Time: 9:00 am –16:00 pm
Location: Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus G11_4.29 Seminar Room
Price: $499. Early bird: $399 + GST (until 2oth July 2018)
Catering: Full day catering included
Workshop also available 21 September 2018, Brisbane.