Date(s) - 16/11/2019 - 22/11/2019
12:00 am - 11:59 pm
The Indian market has immense potential and lots to offer SME’s and entrepreneurs in Australia. India is the world’s fourth largest economy and the second most populous country. The World Bank estimates India to be the world’s fastest-growing major economy, and projects this trend to continue for the next five years.
Indian businesses are eager to connect and invest, they speak English and have some understanding of western culture, the population is confident and hungry for knowledge, quality goods and services, and the government utterly cooperative.
Area’s of interest
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Health and Wellbeing
- Education – Vocational
- Skills Development in Housing and Construction
- Low Cost Housing
- Buyers of Gems, Jewelry, Textiles and Soft Furnishings
- Cold Chain and Food Processing
- Quality Goods (eg. small goods, food, wine & cheese)
- Services and more
Not on the list, but want to explore opportunities in India? Contact us on 1300 413 915 to discuss how we can help your business.
What we offer SMEs
SBAA has established strong and reliable connections through affiliate business organisations and government agencies. We special in inbound and out bound trade delegations, providing our delegates greater opportunities to trade internationally.
Our delegates receive;
- Support and guidance prior, during and after the trade mission;
- Connections from one of the largest business networks;
- Access to the right people and information to help enter the Indian market;
- Customised itinerary to meet the needs of each business;
- 5 star accommodation, service, and transport;
- Complimentary 12-month SBAA membership.
This is the time for entrepreneurs and SME’s to keep an open mind, get in early and reap the rewards the Indian market has to offer. Capturing a tiny percentage of the market in one region could mean big profits and growth for Australian businesses. Contact us on 1300 419 513 or email email@example.com to learn how we can help your business.