14 Darling Drive,
Organised and powered by WOBI each year in cities across the globe, the World Business Forum is a two-day event that brings together thousands of senior-level decision makers from across all industries to learn from and be inspired by some the world’s most renowned business figures.
Learn and be inspired by some of the most influential figures in the business world and beyond; A blend of content delivered by CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, thought leaders and creative minds.
Offering a unique blend of ideas and inspiration, the World Business Forum focuses on the issues most relevant to today’s businesspeople, stimulating new thinking and motivating action, whilst also offering a great opportunity for high-level networking.
We are faced with an unprecedented opportunity: an opportunity to grow our businesses exponentially, an opportunity to cultivate extraordinary performance among our teams, an opportunity to develop an organisational culture that will empower success for years to come.
We are also faced with a series of dynamic new business challenges. The time is now. It is the moment to act.
A moment when human capital and technology working together can be the fundamental driver of growth. A moment to leverage the collective power of the talent both inside our organisations and out.
- To create competitive advantages that are both deeply relevant and differentiated.
- To focus our marketing strategies on a more profound understanding of habits and behaviours that allow us to take better decisions.
- To implement more efficient and profitable operational processes.
- To drive an innovation culture that allows us to respond more effectively to ever-changing markets.
This is the moment to make the transformation happen.
This year’s speakers and topics:
- Janet L. Yellen Former Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Economy
- Michael Phelps Most successful Olympian of all time Performance
- Guy Kawasaki Silicon Valley icon and former Chief Evangelist at Apple Strategy
- Martin Lindstrom Pioneer in brand and culture transformation Innovation
- Zoe Chance Persuasion expert and Professor at the Yale School of Management Decision Making
- Tal Ben-Shahar Global thought leader on positive psychology and leadership Leadership
- Ann Handley Leading authority on digital and content marketing Marketing
Tasha EurichOrganisational psychologist, researcher, and best-selling authorChange Management.
Access an exclusive 10% discount using code SBAA when registering www.wobi.com/wbf-sydney