Eric has had over 20 years’ experience consulting to government departments and businesses of all sizes, coupled with his prior experience in corporate enterprise. His expertise in business and leadership has been recognised through gaining the international professional qualification of Chartered Manager (Chartered Managers Institute), and through Fellowship with the Institute of managers and Leaders.
Further to this he has also been a 2-time mentor with the Australian Human Resources Institute and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
He also a very proud White Ribbon Ambassador and keep advocating this despite the current issues with the organisation. The purpose and cause are still very real, and we, as a society, need to do something to improve it every day!
Watching people become their best self is what drives him, truly enjoying bringing the best out in people. No two people are the same, so he treats everyone as the individual they are, ensuring the reach their own full potential.
Eric’s experience is coupled with substantial qualifications ensuring he brings both knowledge and experience to the table. Eric’s passion for micro to small business is what has driven him to join our Think Tank with the vision to help in advocating in the areas of Industrial relations reform to make it easier for small business to be complaint and reduce the current high-risk levels around compliance and potential fines. Furthermore, Eric wants to research and advocate into other areas of debilitating red-tape facing the profitability and function ability of micro to small enterprise.
- MBA (USA)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Griffith University)
- Graduate Certificate in Training and Development (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Federation University)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- Workplace Laws for Business Advisers (Fair Work Ombudsman)
- Workplace Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Basic Psychology
- International Franchise Law
- Contract Management
- Mental Health First Aid
- Senior First Aid (HLTAID001, HLTAID002, HLTAID003)
- Provide Emergency Care for Suspected Spinal Injury (PUAEME004A)
- Level 2 Sports Trainer
Chartered Managers Institute (CMI)
Fellow Institute Managers and Leaders (FIML)
Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI)
Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD)